Are you in the process of moving home? Pretty exciting, right? We’re guessing that you’ve started packing everything up and are all ready for the big day?
Yes? Fantastic news, but what are you planning to do when you realise that you have no TV reception and no internet?
How Do I Prepare?
We’re glad that you asked. When it comes to organising your internet connection when moving home, it actually gives you the opportunity to assess your current deal. Before you make any decision, you should consider the following things.
- Are you currently under contract with your provider?
- Are you happy with your current provider and service?
- Does your current provider operate in the area that you are moving to?
You should check all of the above and discuss with your current provider.
When you’re organising your home move and are planning to transfer or set up a new internet connection, work to this simple checklist.
- Find out when your contract expires
- Find out if any cancellation fees apply
- Transfer your connection to your new address, or if you so choose, cancel your account.
See, it’s quite simple when you know how.
The same checklist process applies when you are transferring your digital TV channels, except you need to consider your aerial.
Installing Your Aerial
If you’re moving to a new home and you are unsure of your digital TV connection, speak to Digital Dimensions. If your new home needs a new satellite dish or TV aerial installed, we’d be happy to help. Alternatively, if you would like some help mounting your TV to the wall, Digital Dimensions are also on hand to help.
Give us a call today on 01473 716 976 or use our contact form to discuss any of our services.